Welcome to our website! Find out more about us.
FSA 2021 focus:
- Preserving past gains in the State Legislature for tax relief on Social Security and pensions/annuities and healthcare programs for seniors.
- Pursuing senior-friendly housing options that may also work for millennials and other segments of our Fairfield population.
- This includes our proposed regulations for accessory dwelling units (ADUs) now under review by Planning & Zoning. We’ll post more about ADUs shortly.
- We are also working toward other “middle density” housing concepts needed for residents who want to stay in town.
- Using our 2021 Zoom meetings aimed to engage residents of key issues important to seniors, future senior and all who advocate for them. These will resume in February. Watch this space for the schedule.
- If you’re interested in participating, click HERE, enter your contact information and indicate that you're “interested in FSA Zoom meetings” in the Comments area.
- Even if you don’t have a web camera (most computers/phones now have these), you can still join these sessions by phone.
CHECK OUT SLIDES FROM OUR FEBRUARY 2020 EVENTS ON THIS PAGE
You can support our efforts by:
- Following FSA's communications and attending our meetings;
- Visiting our website: fairfieldsenioradvocates.com
- Volunteering to help further FSA's mission.
- Please see "Contact Us" to sign up for email updates, meeting notices or specific volunteer opportunities.
Make Fairfield an attractive town for older adults: an affordable, desirable, vibrant, engaged community. This is vital to community and everyone’s finances.
Our Core Values
Seniors are important to our town: to its economy, diversity, sense of community.
Everyone: regardless of your situation or plans, please take our senior housing/living survey (see link above).
FSA is an advocate for Bigelow (Senior) Center programs and activities